fredag 4 september 2015

More portraits Lisää muotokuvia

This month keeps me busy with a face every day. You have seen three of them already here, so what to do? I have not other things to show. But still: here they come:
A lady among the many men.
A songartist celebrated his 50 yers age this summer. 50 years old people are to day very young!
a first version of this young man
                                            and an other modified, which I like better, but I could think to job on it a little more...

Tässä kuussa tehdään yksi kasvokuva päivässä koko kuukauden ajan, tai lähes, 29 kuvaa. Saa nähdä, riittääkö tarmoa loppuun asti. 

12 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful portraits, perhaps you could link to Friday face here http://www.kimdellow.co.uk/
    Hugs, Valerie

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks Valerie-Jael, also for the tip to this link. Perhaps i link there now or later:)

      Radera
  2. These faces are amazing. The expressions you've caught here are wonderful.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks for your nice comment Beth!

      Radera
  3. Your portraits are so amazing. The attention to detail is what sets them off.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    SvaraRadera
  4. Kyllä mennään tarmolla loppuun asti!

    SvaraRadera
  5. SusuPetal, kyllä, hamaan loppuun asti ja tarmolla ja sisulla, jos ei muuten.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Your portraits are BEAUTIFUL. I love the second one. There is wonderful detail with very broad brush strokes. I love your style. Happy weekend! xx

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you pauline! I am so happy for your support. Sometimes I love to do it with brush strokes. Happy weekend to you:)

      Radera
  7. Very nice and I love the lady among the men!! Gorgeous portrait!!

    Hugs Giggles

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Giggles, I am so glad for the ladies sake! Happy that you love her. I should find more ladies to paint! But it will be only men mostly.Thank you for your comment!

      Radera