söndag 13 september 2015

A Weeks Job Viikon työt

Suddenly I saw, that I have missed Paint Party Friday. Now it is sunday, I must gather together pictures I have done under the week. They are all portraits, all acrylics, all made for the challenge of 29 faces, one face a day.

The portraits are mostly done in the evening time, in the ligt of lamps, so it will sometimes be surprising colors when you see the picture in day light. But I will not retusch.


In this picture I have done the colors more soft than in the first painting of him.
This drawing I made on a sketch I found with dry pastels. Nowadays I often use older paintings and re-paint on them something else than it was from beginning. So I did here too with dry pastels. With acrylic colors it suits well to do the re-painting.
Olen koko kesän ajan käyttänyt vanhoja maalauksia, luonnoksia, uusien pohjana. On säästettävä paperia.

4 kommentarer:

  1. I love your art! Your portraits are all so full of life and energy. Glad you came to PPF
    Nicole/Beadwright

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Nicole, I am happy for your words, I appreciate them. Thank you!

      Radera
  2. Näitä kyllä ilokseen katselee, kun ovat niin hienosti ja taitavasti maalattuja kaikki :-)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Kiitos Selma, toit hiukan auringonpaistetta sateiseen aamuun.

      Radera