fredag 17 juli 2015

Some portraits Joitakin muotokuvia

Now we are happy when we have the summer, the sun is shining, the flowers too. And we have light, it is still long time to the winter darkness.
I have done Bogdan with pencil this time.
He had to move  abroad out from his own land for getting acceptance  for his music and his talent. He got acceptance in Norway and now he is famous in the whole world. He really took his life in his own hands and got success. Therefore I appreciate him very much. And his talent.

I like this portrait, not only because of that the model was my son here and for the drawing below, but also because of it looks rather naturally out,
Here the same model with pencil, before I did the aquarelle painting.

9 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely work and great to see you around again, Valerie

    SvaraRadera
  2. the likeness of your portraits to the real people is amazing-such talent!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your portraits look fantastic.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wonderful sketches and your don is a very handsome young man! Good job!!

    Hugs Giggles

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hienoja henkilökuvia, niin lyijykynällä tehdyt kuin tuo upea akvarelli pojastasi!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thank you for all your comments! I appreciate them very much!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Thank you for all your comments! I appreciate them very much!

    SvaraRadera