fredag 17 april 2015

Portraits as always - yes, I know Haluaisin uudistusta

Yes, I know I should be able to renew myself. at least I feel it so.  It is like I am doing the same thing from time to time. But i have not any idea about what to do for it. So again you have to see portraits as I always do them.
First out the portait in acrylic 
This guy is very talented singer and composer and actor and dancer and good looking! He is tall too.
And again an acrylic in summer heath.
This is Bogdan, you know the most amazing pianoplayer and composer in the whole world! So far as I know he is living in USA now. Young and talented.

Bogdan in aquarelle, made yesterday night.
And at last my favorite model, here as young, Charles Aznavour.

Taas olen ladannut sivun täyteen muotokuvia, aina vaan samanlaisia. tuntuu, että pitäisi uudistua jotenkin, en vain vielä ole keksinyt, miten. Ehkäpä selviää kesän aikana.

16 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful portraits of wonderful people! Hugs, Valerie

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Valerie-Jael! Hugs

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Glad to hear that,Lorraine!

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. Kind of you, Clare:) Happy ppf!

      Radera
  4. More fantastic faces. Always a pleasure to see them.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Glad you like them Erika, thank you!

      Radera
  5. Your portraits are always so wonderfully done, Sirkka. I love it that you don't do straight on faces like most of us, but you get angles and different positions to the heads.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Faye! I am so glad you like my portraits. I like to study the faces in different angles a s o.

      Radera
  6. there is so much depth and character in your portraits-just beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Such a talent you are Sirkka!! Wonderful faces as always!!

    Hugs Giggles

    SvaraRadera
  8. amazing series of portraits... you have such a great eye for the details that make them look so accurate...xx

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you for your kind words Tracey:)

      Radera