fredag 9 januari 2015

Muotokuvia Portraits

Once I have begun to study a face, I will continue untill I am satisfide with the portrait. This is Bogdan again, a little more progressed. I will use various mediums too. This dry pastel drawing is a step on the way to a final portrait. 

But first out in the week was this acrylic painting of this man in a high position.

Then I wanted to try to draw a selfie with pencil. The face is too long I think, but it is a portrait yeat.

After that a portrait in acrylic. It is rather big, 40 x50 cm, so it is difficult to get a photo of it without disturbing the relations of the face.


I love the bloom on the dress!
And last but not least - my favorite model as a pencildrawing.

Jälleen pelkästään muotokuvia tällä viikolla ja lisää tulee, sillä olen mukana muotokuvaryhmässäkin, jossa tehdään muotokuvia kerran viikossa. Linkki Paint Party Friday.

24 kommentarer:

  1. I love your protraits again, they are all really, really good! Hugs, Valerie

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much, Valerie! hugs.

      Radera
  2. Ihanaa, omakuviakin myös, hauska tutustua ja nähdä siis!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Kiitos SusuPetal! Sellainen riski on olemassa, että taiteilija ei ole puolueeton jne. Mutta hauska tutustua, kyllä!

      Radera
  3. Wonderful self portraits in both mediums...really wonderful work...always a pleasure to visit!

    Hugs Giggles

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Giggles! Thanks for your visit! Hugs!

      Radera
  4. Your portraits are absolutely beautiful! I love how you are able to do a sketch version first and then create such beautiful paintings after. Great work!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hi Julie, with the sketch I study the model, details, lights and shadows aso. When I do the painting then I know much more about the model. Thank you very much!

      Radera
  5. Brilliant powerful work!!! I love them all!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Geckostone! I am glad for your words!

      Radera
  6. amazing portraits yet again! I so admire your talent. Happy PPF!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Linda for your kind words. I wish you Happy PPF too!

      Radera
  7. Wonderful work, love the selfie and the close up to see your brushwork, amazing!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you,Sharon! To see the work steps is interesting, I think too!

      Radera
  8. Wonderful portrait work! Happy PPF!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Tammie and Happy PPF!

      Radera
  9. Hello Sirkka. Amazing portraits! You have much talent.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hello, GlorVI, thank you for your kind comment! Happy PPF!

      Radera
  10. You are great with portraits! I especially like your portraits of males. Wonderful work!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, denthe, for your comment. Glad you like my portraits of males!

      Radera