fredag 31 oktober 2014

The Castle and People Linna ja ihmisiä

This drawing of Laurie Anderson has been on my fb page, somebody of you has maybe seen her there.
A couple of castle -paintings have been finished during the week. They are all painted in acrylic colours.

Art club/ association has organized an exhibition for members, the theme is Erotic. I must confess, that I needed to look in Wikipedia what Erotic in ground does means. (!) Then I painted several pictures,
It was obviously, that this man should be with there. I chosed 
this  of  the french singer of love
and her as a sex symbol of her time 
this couple there it looks like some eroticly is happening.


During the week I have fineshed this portrait of Anni.
I am not entirely happy with it, probably I do something with it - or not.
This young lady makes me glad.
She is smiling so beautifully and friendly so I only must like her and I think, that you´ll like her too.. But perhaps I must work on the portrait something still...I have before made a drawing of her and liked it too. She is Sofia from Sweden.
Viikon varrella on taas yhtä ja toista maalailtu. Linnakuvia ja muotokuvia, joista osa on ollut facebookissa myös.

14 kommentarer:

  1. Hurjan työteliäs olet ollut!
    Pidän erityisesti tuosta linnan ikkunakuvasta.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Kiva kun pidät siitä, Susupetal! Syksy menee kuin siivillä,kun saa piirtää ja maalata!

      Radera
  2. Smashing artwork Sirkka. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Annette G. Happy PPF!

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. Thank you so much Karla. It is good to have a friend so far away!

      Radera
  4. Your portraits are wonderful, as are the castle paintings. Hugs, Valerie

    SvaraRadera
  5. Your paintings are wonderful. Each unique. Your portraits are very appealing. I have to say that Laurie Anderson and Anni are my favorites.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, irene! I am glad you say that and glad you like these two woman portraits!

      Radera
  6. They are all wonderful but I LOVE the first one Anni...such a good job!

    Hugs Giggles

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Good, that Anni gets so much love! Thank you Giggles, hugs!

      Radera
  7. Wonderful portraits!! I think the first man is my favorite - love the values and the expression! Happy Halloween and PPF!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I am so glad that you have him as you favorite. Thank you for your comment, Tammie! Happy PPF!

      Radera