lördag 4 oktober 2014

Still Life, Books by Sirkka Jalava

Mix it monthly -blog has this month  the theme "Still Life". I made for an other blog  this painting illustrating stacks of books, papers, art supplies. This is my still life -painting this time. I was out and took with me a leaf of a maple to paint it and here it is too. 
Linking to Mix It Monthly



Mix it Monthly blogin teemana tässä kuussa on Asetelmat. Pöydältäni löytyy jatkuvasti isompia ja pienempiä kirjakasoja, jotka sopinevat asetelmaan hyvin.

18 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Kiitos, niitä tahtoo kertyä aina välillä.

      Radera
  2. I loooove your still life painting Sirkka, looks like you painted your own journal?! The leave and the cup (of tea?) looks awesome too! So wonderful you get inspired by Mix It Monthly ♥ Conny

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Conny, thank you! yes, my own. This was / is a inspirering challenge, Not so very complicated.

      Radera
  3. The books are really wonderful. Books are my passion, and you did such a great job with them. I would love to pick them up and look through them.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Linda D, books are important, I love books too. Thank you for liking my sketch of them.

      Radera
  4. So pretty! The leaf makes it extra special!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful layout and detail.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much, Lisa S!

      Radera
  6. i love reading too great sketch

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It is great to be interested in reading. We always can have new experiences through it. Thank you for your comment.

      Radera
  7. Lovely Books - nice work!

    SvaraRadera