fredag 8 augusti 2014

Some Portraits and Pots Muutama muotokuva ja kuppi

It has been too hot for me now and I have not done so much. But always some portrait. This first one is a portrait I did with dry pastels. I think he is quite like the referance.
This singing favourite I painted with aquarelle colours and used aquarelle pens too. It was a kind of experiment.


These cups are painted for PPP&P-blog, there the theme is just cups and mugs two first weeks in august. They are painted with dry pastels.
Viikon aikana tehtyjä kuvia. Ensimmäinen muotokuva kuivapastelleilla, toinen akvarelli ja akvarellikynä, kupit kuivapastelleilla.
Linking to PPF.

16 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful portraits again, and the cups are beautiful. Valerie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow! Your portraits are stunning! Thanks for sharing. Happy PPF

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Susan! Happy PPF!

      Radera
  3. Love the singer, he reminds me a bit of my father, who loved to sing!
    and cups are ALWAYS fun! Happy PPF!
    http://dia-creationstation.blogspot.com/2014/08/ether.html

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Dia! Love that you think on your father.

      Radera
  4. Your pastel work is beautiful. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Annette! Happy that you like it. Happy PPF!

      Radera
  5. I love the way you've captured emotion on the faces you draw. Beautiful.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Beth Niquette, I am happy if you see any emotion on the faces! Thank you so much!!

      Radera
  6. Sirkka, the port rates are excellent. I love the expressions on the faces and the way you create shadows and highlights. So beautiful.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful work Sirkka you always have such expressive work! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs Giggles

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Giggles, for your kind words!

      Radera
  8. Wow again your portraits are just amazing. You have such a talent.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Nicole! I am glad that you like them!

      Radera