fredag 6 juni 2014

Ja muotokuvia lisää And more portraits

Lately it has been work on portraits and not potraits as I use to do, but portraits of more experimental kind. I will use pastels and charcoal instead of acrylic and watercolours.
First a pencildrawing of my usual model, the Singer.
Viime viikon aikana olen tehnyt lähinnä muotokuvia kokeillen hiilellä ja kuivapastelliliiduilla.

Then charcoal and dry pastels of same model, stylized one.
Stilisoitu .

This pencildrawing was a start shot to these portraits.
Tämä lyijykynäpiirustus pani kaiken alkuun.
Following of charcoal and dry pastel work
Seuraavana oli tämä hiili- ja kuivapastellityö.
And another charcoal and drypastel work. I had no white colour to use, I should have it to the eyes mostly. Now I used very light blue and  yellow. I think this last one is not fineshed yet. Or I have worked too hard with it and must do a new.
Ja tämän piti olla lopullinen kuva, vaan enpä tiedä. Paljon on vielä tekemistä.

14 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you for your comment, Sus! I appreciate that.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful work, Sirkka! You really know how to do portraits.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Faye! I am learning all the time how to do them.

      Radera
  3. Your drawings are amazing, you are very talented. Valerie

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Valerie-Jael, for the kind words

      Radera
  4. I think these portraits are all fabulous - love the color from the pastels, but the black and white are wonderful as well. Great job

    SvaraRadera
  5. Thank you very much. I am glad for your kind words!

    SvaraRadera
  6. really beautiful portrait paintings!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you for your kind comment, Linda!

      Radera
  7. Terrific portraits, wow! Great use of color in those faces!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Cindy! With dry pastels it is fun to use colours.

      Radera
  8. Wow, Sirkka, I'm so glad I stopped by and got to see all these portraits! I love how you've done so many different ones of Charles. They all show a different side of him. Beautiful work.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Margaret, I am delighted that youdropped by here and took a look at my portraits. Yes, I have done many portraits of him. It is amazing, that they will be so different every time. It depends partly of that it is handling of a long time, his nearly 70 years charriere, there are pictures from the youth to the older days. Thank you for your comment.!

      Radera