lördag 7 juni 2014

Charcoal drawing Hiilellä piirtäminen

After the days work I wanted to draw, draw. 
To say I used charcoal. The first drawing was very quick. André Rieu is Dutchman and an orchester conductor. He plays beautiful classic romantic music.
I know Obama´s face is s bit asymmetric, but I let it go.
And the Singer is singing a sad song. He shows the feelings in the music.

Ja taas vain muotokuvia. Tänään halusin piirtää ja kaikki nämä kolme ovat tämän päiväisiä. Kuvat näyttävät vähän tuhruisilta johtuen käyttämästäni hiilestä. Tiedän jo monta parannettavaa kohtaa, mutta teen ne myöhemmin. Obaman kasvot ovat vähän epäsymmetriset. Laulaja näyttää laulun synnyttämät tunteensa.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Love all three.. but Andre Rieu is the best in my mind.... gorgeous!
    I am exercising some June Guys for the Ayala Challenge too..but I am so bored with just charcoal or pencil drawings...I always need to have color... can't help...

    love how great you do this in just pencilwork!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Kind of you, Susi:) It is so often for me, that I am bored of just doing what I do most. Then I must try some else. Perhaps you can do it to, no charcoal or pencils but you take acrylic and a brush and enjoy the colours..! I hope this boring feeling is over soon, soon for you! I saw that you had painted a house, a georgos one, for an other challenge, that would I want too! I must take a look.

      Radera