torsdag 8 maj 2014

Viikon satoa Results of a weeks work

Jälleen on aikaa vierähtänyt edellisestä postauksesta. Kevät vie kaiken aikani. En silti ole ollut toimetonna. PPP&P -blogissa olen ahkeroinut nämä eläinkuvat:
I see that my time is gone very fast because I have not had time to post here anything. It is with  the spring and - the PPP&P I can "charge".
Jääkarhu toivottavasti selviytyy jatkoon ilmastonmuutoksesta huolimatta.
We hope, that the Polar Bear can over live in spite of the climate change.
Olen muistellut kissojani, Ehkäpä vielä otan uusiakin.
I have remembered my cats. Maybe I take a new one ..
Ja kun jääkarhuista kerroin, niin tottakai myös Suomen omasta metsien kuninkaastakin, ruskeasta karhusta, joka elelee jo lähes joka puolella maassamme.
And of course I must tell about our own King of the forrests, the brown bear, living in our country.
Ja myös ihmiset on huomioitu:
And people have not been forgotten either:
Tässä piirustus Nokian uudesta toimitusjohtajasta, intialaisesta Rajeev Surista.
Here is a drawing of the new Nokia Managing Director Suri. He comes from India.


Linking to Paint Party Friday




20 kommentarer:

  1. Wow you are so talented. Love every one of these amazing sketches!! The Cat is so very special such wise eyes!!

    Hugs Giggles

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanky you Giggles for your words!

      Radera
  2. Oh, such beautiful paintings. My favs are the polar bear and the brown bear.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Sheila, I understand you, they are such big and rare animals!

      Radera
  3. Such super watercolors! I adore the polar bear. He's so cute! But only from far away :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ye, SL, far away from them. Thank you.

      Radera
  4. these are all great!! i especially love your cat :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, alarmcat. I am delighted that you like the cat.

      Radera
  5. These are wonderful! You did a great job with Suri, and I have to join the crowd and tell you I'm in love with the polar bear (long may he live)!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you AnnD. I am glad for your words.

      Radera
  6. These are amazing drawings. Your animals have such character. The two drawings of men are very well done. All of them very good.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Nicole for your kind comment!

      Radera
  7. Dear Sirkka, you have created such beautiful pieces of art! You know how to place strong lines where they fit and softness in the right places.
    The cat looks like a character! :-)
    Happy PPF
    Ilona

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ilona, good to hear from you! Thank you for your comment, I am glad you think so. Happy PPF!

      Radera
  8. These are so beautiful! I love the polar bear especially. It would be so sad if he died out. Great people portraits too.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much. We hope that they`ll survive I am delighted.

      Radera
  9. Beautiful animal paintings!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Laila. It is so good to get exercise here for animal painting!

      Radera
  10. Wonderful selection of art Sirkka! Adore you polar bear, so beautiful!

    Annabelle : )

    SvaraRadera
  11. I am glad for your comment Annabelle! Thank you very much!

    SvaraRadera