fredag 30 maj 2014

Portraits and Gardening, Muotokuvia ja puutarhatöitä

It is a rainy day today so I can sit at my computer and think on the blogworld a while.  It is only +10 in the Celsius thermometer outside.
Yesterday evening I decided to release my Guitarrist finally.
I could not get away the reflections of the light in the photo. The size 30x40 cm prevents the scanning. It is in acrylic colours.
In acrylic is also this portrait of a Candidat to the European Union Parliament. The election took place last sunday and he became elected in to the parliament. I think he looks like a good personality and I liked to paint him.
This time the portraits have taken a main place in my painting. Also this is an acrylic portrait,  as reference I used  a photo of the queen in the neighboor country.
But also a little aquarelle after I fineshed the outplanting in pots for the garden. That I made for Lynn Cohen´s sketching blog Paper, Paint, Pencils & Pens. For this blog I bought my first sketching book and am now filling in the second one. I have too learned to use ink pen much more than I used before.
Linking to PPF, a nice blog too.
Sateisena päivänä voin kaikessa rauhassa keskittyä blogimaailmaan. Tällä kertaa akryyliväreillä muotokuvia ja akvarelliluonnos puutarhatöistä.

27 kommentarer:

  1. You are a very prolific painter! I am especially impressed with your guitarist, because that is a hard pose to sketch. Blessings!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks Arnoldo! you are right, the pose is hard to sketch. I tried it several times and then when I looked at it again, no, I must do it again. I hope this is the right way. Happy PPF.

      Radera
  2. On todellakin satanut, toivottavasti huomenna aurinko paistaa, eri koulujen päättäjäiset, valmistujaiset ja yo-juhlat vaativat poutaa!

    Kitaristin asento on keskittynyt, pidän etenkin valosta ja avrjoista. Paavon ja Silvian kuvat ovat kyllä niin näköisiä! Suosikkini on kuitenkin alin kuva, siinä on se kesä, joka vielä palaa!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Kiitos, susupetal, positiivisesta palautteesta. Kyllä kai se kesä vielä tulee, oikeastikin.

      Radera
  3. Love all of your wonderful artwork. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Annette! Happy PPF!

      Radera
  4. Your portraits are really good. I especially like the one of Queen Silvia.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Laila! Glad you recognozised Silvia and liked her!

      Radera
  5. Very good portraits, have their own air. Saludos

    SvaraRadera
  6. gorgeous work! I do love the guitarist, and your lovely outdoor scene form your sketch book. Happy PPF!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Linda, I preciate that you like these paintings! Happy PPF!

      Radera
    2. Linda, I mean I appreciate ...

      Radera
  7. Thanks so much Mari! Saludos!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hi Sirkka, great portraits. I too think the guitarist is awesome. Very nice.:)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hi Gloria, thank you for your comment!

      Radera
  9. What a feast for the eyes today, Sirkka! I love your portraits. So lifelike. And the hands of the guitarist are very well done.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Faye, I appreciate your words and thank you. I am pleased that you like the portraits. I love to draw hands, I must say.

    SvaraRadera
  11. you have managed to accomplish a lot in a short space of time! and it is all quite lovely... I especially like the guitarist...xx

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Tracey! I am found of painting, and mostly quick. I often think i should spend more time on my works, but then it will be "overworked" and I dont like it. I am happy you like the guitarist.

      Radera
  12. Svar
    1. I am delighted, Susi, at your comment, thanks!

      Radera
  13. You are so talented. Each piece has it's own character. Well done on the guitarist. Very nice indeed.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    SvaraRadera
  14. Thank you Nicole! I appreciate your words, kind words.

    SvaraRadera
  15. Fabulous portraits - that guitarist is incredible.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, bellefrogworks!

      Radera
  16. Beautiful work Sirkka and I love your guitarist...he looks llike Bruce Springsteen! You are so talented!!

    Hugs Giggles

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You made my evening enjoyable, Giggles! Thank you and big hugs!

      Radera