torsdag 22 maj 2014

Activities lately Viime ajan touhuja











The spring is the time of plants in many shapes and forms. Now it is time to plant them out in the soil.


My favourit singer Charles Aznavour filled yesterday 90 years. I painted this portrait to honour him.


Drawing not to forget. Marilyn portait drawn with pencil.

Also Elvis in pencil drawn portrait.





On the guitarplayer I have worked now and then, Which is rather rare for me. But now I will think how I will have the background and his arms. The most important things are the face and the hands. Then after I know, I will finish the work.
Linking to PPF. Plants-sketch is also on PPP&P-blog, drawings are even to find in groups Gritty Jane`s 40 portraits, Pencildrawings and Only hand drawn.

Kevät on taimikasvatuksen aikaa, nyt on aika istuttaa maahan. Piirustuksia muotokuvina. Akryylinen kitaristi työn alla edelleen.

16 kommentarer:

  1. absolutely lovely portraits! I love the drawing of your porch so much! Fantastic work.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Sarah! For your words about my portraits and that you like the porch painting!

      Radera
  2. Beautiful and very skillful works Sirkka. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Annette G! Happy PPF!

      Radera
  3. Love the guitar player. Your sketch pf your plants is lovely.

    SvaraRadera
  4. I just love the painting/sketch of your porch and your portraits are fabulous!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Linda, I am glad you love the porch sketch and thanks for your kind comment!

      Radera
  5. All excellent drawings, Sirkka. I especially love and admire the hands you have given the guitar player. Beautiful work.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Faye. I am glad you like his hands. I wanted to do them nicely.

      Radera
  6. You are an excellent portrait artist, but this time I love your planr room even better. What a beautiful and soulful sketch, and the house looks almost like the one I live in. Well done!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Laila for your kind words Fun that we live in houses like each others!

      Radera
  7. Wowowowow your paintings are amazing. I love that first portrait. Absolutely wonderful!!!!
    Nicole/Beadwright

    SvaraRadera
  8. Thank you, zana, for your opinion. I am glad you love the ruitar player -painting:)

    SvaraRadera
  9. Thank you Nicole, i am glad for your words and that you love just that portrait!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Gorgeous work Sirkka....you are so talented!! Wow impressive!!

    Hugs Giggles

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Giggles, your words are so kind, thanks for your comment. Hugs!

      Radera