fredag 14 februari 2014

Pets - dog Lemmikkieläimiä - koira

Mix it Monthly -blog has a challenge about pets this month. I have been in memories and missing when I have painted this picture. For many years ago we had a dog, a schäfer. I have drwn her before, but not painted. So this is the first dog picture for me. Our dog was a little lighter in colours. Fine dog. Acrylic.
Mix it Monthly -blogi haastaa tässä kuussa muistelemaan kotieläimiä. Olen muistellen ja kaivaten maalannut tämän elämäni ensimmäisen koiramuotokuvan saksanpaimenkoirasta, schäferistä. Akryyli.

10 kommentarer:

  1. That's a wonderful painting of your beloved pet. Yes we miss them very much when they go.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Yvonne. Therefore I think twice before I take a new. The missing after them is so hard to bear.

      Radera
  2. Love you are making art with us on Mix It MonthlyYou this month! You did a wonderful job on the colors and shadings!! I too had a wonderful dog-lady years ago....She will always have a big place in my heart!! Greetings from Conny

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Pia Rom. yea our pets are a part of us. And when they are gone they live in our hearts. It is so sad to loose ones.

      Radera
  3. Your dog painting is beautiful! I know you miss that sweet dog!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Nancy. She is a part of my mind.

      Radera
  4. Wonderful dog portrait! Good job!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Artatag, it was good to remember her in that way.

      Radera