söndag 23 februari 2014

Face #24

The face for to day, face #24 of 29 faces in february 2014 is a pencildrawing I did draw this morning after my morning promenade and at my morning tea. I had the light behind the statue. This statue I baught from an antik shop for many years ago. It is 20 cm high and stays in my bookcase. The name is Sokrates, the ancient philosopher in Greece.
I think he could suite in SS, PPF too. I have allready showed it in the blog Paper,Paint,  Pencils & Pens where I am lucky to be a contributor.
Tämän päivän kasvoksi kehkeytyi Sokratesta esittävä patsas kirjahyllystäni.

19 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Kiitos Satu! Kiva kun tunnistit!

      Radera
  2. Well done Socrates ~

    artmusedog and carol
    www.acreativeharbor.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. Really wonderful drawing and your shading is brilliant. Happy SS

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Helen, I am glad you like it! Happy SS:)

      Radera
  4. Love your great sketch. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Annette, I am glad you like it´:)

      Radera
  5. Svar
    1. Thank you Susi, I am happy you like it:)

      Radera
  6. This is really well done. Happy SS

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Kim, I am glad you like it. Happy SS to you too!

      Radera
  7. Svar
    1. I am glad you like it, thank you Margik!

      Radera
  8. Wonderful, wonderful sketch. Really good detail. Thank you for joining us this week. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Alexandra! It is always a pleasure to join you:)

      Radera
  9. Love all of the detail and shadowing…..fantastic sketch!

    Annabelle : )

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Annabella, thank you for your lovely comment!

      Radera