lördag 7 september 2013

My fourth face in the Challenge

Because I should show today  the seventh face, I publish an other face too today.
This face is painted with acrylic colours. I had it on my blogg once, but removed it from there. I worked on it further a bit, and now you can see it as my 4. face in september.
Nämä kasvot vilahtivat blogissani kerran aikaisemmin, mutta otin kuvan pois, koska halusin jatkaa sen työstämistä.  Tämä on akryyliväreillä maalattu ja on siis 4. kasvokuvani syyskuussa.

8 kommentarer:

  1. I like in this potret especially the lively lines of Your bruch. Wonderful impressionism painting.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Uuna, thank you! I think you saw the earlier variant of this face too. This portrait has more precision yet.

      Radera
  2. Lovely portrait! I like your brushstrokes.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Kelly! It can be too fast strokes sometimes:)

      Radera
  3. Yes, this is better, even though the other version was very nice. I love the shadows on this one.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Faye, thank you. Lights and shadows are important in a picture, I am glad you love the shadows.

      Radera
  4. He looks a real character and jumps off the page. I love your loose background.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Jez, the difficulty often is, when you can say, that the picture is finished. It will be often "overworked". -Thank you for that!

      Radera