söndag 15 september 2013

Face nr 15 Kasvot

Face nr 15 in the challenge of 29faces is an aquarelle painting showing again my favourit singer at the moment Charles Aznavour (I am just for the moment listening to his music, too.).  In the picture  he is 80 years old. Now he is at the age of 89 years.
Kasvot nr 15 on  akvarelli, joka esittää jälleen suosikkilaulajaani tällä hetkellä Charles Aznavouria (Kuuntelen samalla kirjoittaessani hänen musiikkiaan myös.) Kuvassa hän on 80 vuotta vanha. Nythän hän on jo 89 vuotias.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful painting! I like blue color in backround and in shadows, too. And His eyes...aah...

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Uuna, thanks to you for your comment and encouriging in many ways!

      Radera
  2. Sirkka, your faces and drawings are amazing! I looked through your entries for 29 faces and I'm really impressed by your work. And this portrait stands out really, wonderful!
    Ilona

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thank you for visiting me on my blog and for leaving a comment. It is so wonderful to learn know others who have same intresses.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Svar
    1. Faye, I am pleased you like it! Thank you!

      Radera